- Glass Door RDBG1068MD
- Compliant with BS4376:Part 1:1991
- Stainless steel interior
- Glass Door
- Easily adjustable drawers
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- 7-day chart recorder
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature action alarm
- Certified Medical Device in accordance with EU Directive 93/42/EEC
- The Blood Bank refrigerator has a top mounted instrument panel, for convenience and ease of use.
Retractable drawers with clear drawer fronts ensure stable storage temperatures during door openings, whilst allowing rapid checking of stocks.
Features the unique Labcold Keypad Electronic Lock, which allows only authorised persons to access the contents by entering 4-digit code.
This product is a certified Medical Device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC as determined by European Union classification for Medical Devices and MHRA.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM provides a constant check of all important performance parameters with clear symbol displays of alarm status.
A touch panel display constantly shows both chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures.
A mutable, audible alarm is standard and remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with compatible external systems.
Please Note: Units may require periodic manual defrost.
- Configuration – Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) -118
- Capacity (Bags) – 68
- Height x Width x Depth – 985 x 645 x 680
- Weight – 85kg
- Temperature Range – +2 to +8
- Door Type – Glass
- Lock Type – Digital
- Temperature Display – yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm – yes
- Load Temperature Alarm – yes
- Door Open Alarm – yes
- Mains Failure Alarm – yes
- Alarm battery backup – yes
- Auto Defrost – yes
- Access Port – yes
- Remote Alarm Contacts – yes
- Certified Medical Device – yes