Electronic bed and dialysis scales with integrated mechanical lifters and equipment trolley.
Always in use: the seca 985 facilitates the easy, gentle and precise weighing of bedridden patients and is an indispensable aid in dialysis and intensive care. With the integrated lifts, four load cells can be placed easily and effortlessly under the castors of the bed. The previously determined weight of the bed is deducted using the TARE function and the patient’s precise weight is determined. In the event of a power failure, the scale stores all previously displayed values using rechargeable batteries. When not in use, the four bed lifts can be stored on the equipment trolley.
- Capacity: 500 kg = 250 kg Bett/bed + 250 kg Patient
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 25,6 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: 520 x 927 x 562 mm / 328 x 150 x 212 mm load cells
- Functions: damping / HOLD / BMI / Lower limit value / TARE / Pre-TARE