The new Classic III stethoscope offers you:
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Tunable technology is a 3M invention that lets you shift between hearing high and low frequency sounds by simply adjusting how much you press on the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Soft-sealing eartips give you a comfortable fit and an excellent acoustic seal; they snap tightly onto the eartubes for safety.
- Open bell versatility allows the paediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- Classic III stethoscope includes a 5 year warranty.
- Length – 69cm / 27.2 inches
- Weight – 150g
- Acoustic performance – 7
- Warranty – 5 years
- Construction – Two-sided, adult and pediatric
- Material – Stainless steel
- Diaphragm type – Tunable, single-piece Adult : 4.3cm / 1.7 in
- Diaphragm diameter – Paediatric: 3.3cm / 1.3 in
- Construction – Single lumen(single acoustic channel within tube)
- Material – Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Material – Wide diameter aerospace alloy / anodised aluminum