Feel good about you and your decision to choose the best for your patients. This stethoscope, with its award winning ergonomic design, combines high performance and comfort in one side.
- Comfortable to use with its award winning ergonomic design
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- Educators can purchase the Littmann® Master Classic II as a teaching stethoscope which is the same great quality with a long, 40” tube and two headsets allowing both the educator and the student to hear the same sound simultaneously.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- You will get excellent sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered.
- Applications – Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish – Plated and polished alloy
- Chestpiece Technology – Single sided
- Colour – Black
- Diaphragm Diameter – 4.4 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial) – 1.75 Inch
- Diaphragm Material – Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type – Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type – Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips – Yes
- Headset Material – Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length – 27 Inch
- Length (Metric) – 69 cm
- Model – Master Classic II
- Net Weight (Metric) – 160 g
- Occupation – EMT/EMS, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Medical Assistant, Nursing
- Student, Paediatrician
- Patient – Adult
- Performance – 8
- Product Family – Classic Stethoscopes
- Product Line – Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Special Adaptors – No
- Trademark – Littmann
- Tube colour – Hunter Green
- Usage – Print Collection
- Warranty Period – 3 years
There are no reviews yet.