Exercise testing with maximum freedom
Schiller’s Cardiovit CS-200 Office is a powerful combination of the wireless MS-12 blue ECG amplifier, and the sophisticated SDS-200 Office software. It brings the benefits of high-end Exercise ECG machines into your PC or laptop.
The CS-200 Office offers cutting-edge diagnostic capability for 12-lead acquisition and analyses with new and improved filters for optimal waveform quality in best diagnostic quality.
- Let the system suggest the best exercise protocol, based on the patient’s age, body weight and short questionnaire, create your own or modify the predefined standard protocols
- The on-screen wizard guides the new user from first to last stage, one step at a time, highlighting the next available function. Optionally enabled or disabled
- Arrhythmia events are detected immediately and classified as they occur during the exercise, and are displayed in red in a separate window
- SCHILLER uses industry-standard communication protocols, including
- GDT, HL7, HL7 aECG, DICOM and DICOM Modality Worklist to integrate
the CS-200 Office into your enviroment and fulfil the requirements of your daily workflows
- With the introduction of the wireless acquisition module MS-12 blue, SCHILLER provides a new solution that greatly simplifes ECG acquisition
- Free to operate in any environment, whether in confined or wide spaces. Never worry again about cable length!
- The MS-12 blue weighs only 115 g (batteries included) and fits in one hand
- One battery charge guarantees continuous operation for more than 36 hours
- Dimensions: 90 x 58 x 20 mm
- Weight: 118 g incl. batteries