The DARAY X200 series examination light is designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
Utilising LED technology, the X200 series costs up to 75% less to run that conventional equivalent halogen lights and has a lamp life of around 50,000 hours. The re-designed BioProtect light-head is now fully enclosed assisting in management of infection control.
With 32,000 lux at 0.5m and various mounting options to suit your application, the X200 series is the perfect choice for your examination needs.
- DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Less heat in the beam making it more comfortable for the patient and clinician
- Smooth, BioProtect fully enclosed light-head to assist in the management of infection control
- Low maintenance
- 32,000 lux @ 0.5m
- Long lamp life – 50,000 hours no need to buy replacement bulbs
- Colour temperature of 4,200k
- Variable intensity
- Various mounting available
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- BioProtect on all painted finishes