The SleepCube Auto Plus
The SleepCube Auto Plusis an auto adjusting PAP device with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature. With its unique auto adjusting algorithm the SleepCube Auto Plus is equally suitable for performing overnight titrations in hospital or at home as it adjusts its pressure in response to apnoeas, hypopnoeas and snoring, finding the optimum pressure settings throughout the night. Full detailed usage data is available using the SmartLink module and memory card option.
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- Includes SmartFlex which reduces the pressure when the patient is exhaling to aide patient comfort
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Introduction to CPAP therapy and instructional video included
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on bedside table during the night
- CPAP can run from a 12V DC source (not heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Included in every SleepCube is the SmartCode data compliance feature which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
There are no reviews yet.