- Fetal simulation – two direct Fetal ECGs
- Five Maternal ECG leads
- Three independent Fetal ultrasound channels with “triplets” capability
- Portable, battery-operated
FMS-3 Fetal Maternal Simulator
More Value in a Compact Design
At just 5.5” x 3.6” x 1.3” and weighing only 11.5 ounces, the FMS-3 is a feature-packed Fetal/Maternal simulator. It’s smaller, lighter and more cost-effective than any other similarly-featured Fetal/Maternal simulator on the market today.
The FMS-3 Fetal/Maternal Simulator sets a new standard of performance and value in simulators for fetal monitors. Simply stated, the FMS-3 provides enhanced simulation capabilities, more simulation channels, additional functionality, and full 5-lead Maternal ECG simulation, all at a price that is considerably less than competitive models.
Its unique features include three (3) independent channels of ultrasound simulation for detection and monitoring of “Triplets”.
- Two (2) direct Fetal ECG’s
- Five (5) full Maternal ECG leads
- Four (4) separate Fetal ECG tracings
- Three (3) Fetal ultrasound channels with “Triplets” capability
- Thirteen (13) Fetal static ECG rates
- Fifteen (15) trends of Fetal data representing real-life case studies
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Easy to operate
- Remote Control via RS232
Single 9-volt battery operation or use with an external AC power adapter for continuous simulation.