The PrimeG is a gradient enabled thermal cycler with all the features of the Prime unit. The wide linear gradient with a range of 29°C allows annealing temperatures to be optimised in one experiment. The gradient calculator function displays the temperature for each of the 12 columns, ensuring easy replication of thermal conditions.
User friendly programming is achieved via a colour touchscreen and intuitive software that is standardised across the entire Techne® thermal cycler range. A USB port enables the transfer of programmes between instruments and temperature logs to your PC. A real time graphical display provides an instant visualisation of the program status. The Techne® Prime cycler range is one of the most affordable full sized thermal cyclers on the market and is backed up by a 4 year warranty.
- Gradient can be applied across a temperature range 30°C to 80°C
- Gradient calculator function
- Maximum Gradient 29°C
- Colour touchscreen for fast program setup
- Upgrade to gradient with a simple unlock code
- Versatile block formats
- Fast ramp rate up to 3.4°C/sec
- Data transfer via USB
- Sample capacity: 0.2ml x 96
- Techne 4 year warranty
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 420 x 240 x 240mm
- Weight: 9.4kg