- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90.
- Compact, lightweight (50 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- Coaxial Illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Optional Filter. Polarisation filter P 2 improves contrast [ 01 ] and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with a length of 1.6 m. Connects the LoupeLight 2 with the mPack mini.
- Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable and to identify your LoupeLight.