Dual Compressor RDBB2180MD Blood Bank Refrigerator
- Certified medical device in line with Directive 93/42/EEC; and compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991
- Dual Independent refrigeration
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel drawers
- Labcold Alarm and Control System
- Labcold Keypad Electronic Lock
- Dual temperature display with load simulator
- Blood audit interface
- Core temperature action alarm
LABCOLD has supplied high quality blood bank refrigerators to public and private hospitals, clinics and UK military forces for over 25 years and is a supplier on the NHS Supply Chain Agreement for Pathology Fridges and Freezers.
This Blood Bank refrigerator forms part of our latest generation of reliable and innovative fridges for Blood Transfusion and is certified as a Medical Device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC and compliant with BS4376: Part 1:1991.
LABCOLD’S UNIQUE ALARM AND CONTROL SYSTEM provides a constant check of all important performance parameters.
A touch panel display constantly shows both fridge chamber and liquid load simulator temperatures.
Clear symbol displays give unambiguous warnings of all alarm states and even advises when the self-recharging battery needs replacing.
A mutable, audible alarm is standard. Remote alarm contacts are provided to integrate with most switchboard alarms or other alarm devices.
DOORS and LOCKS: This Labcold Blood Bank refrigerator has a lockable outer door, using the Labcold Electronic Lock that latches every time the door is closed. The electronic lock allows only authorized personnel to access the contents by entering a 4-digit code. The lock has also been designed for the future and can be operated by compatible controlled issue programs via an interface connection.
This model has clear drawer fronts to minimize temperature changes during door openings and provide stable storage conditions.
GENERAL FEATURES: Smooth stainless steel interiors with exteriors finished in stain-resistant clinical white, which is easy to clean and maintain a smart appearance.
Interior lighting is provided to assist rapid and accurate selection of blood packs. Heavy-duty castors are fitted.
Refrigeration systems defrost automatically without temperature elevation outside of the storage temperature requirements.
- Configuration – Free Standing
- Capacity (Litres) – 345
- Capacity (Bags) – 160
- Height x Width x Depth – 1395mm x 715mm x 839mm
- Weight – 133kg
- Temperature Range – +2 to +6
- Door Type – Solid
- Lock Type – Digital
- Temperature Display – yes
- High/Low Temperature Alarm – yes
- Load Temperature Alarm – yes
- Door Open Alarm – yes
- Mains Failure Alarm – yes
- Max/Min Temp. Recording – yes
- Alarm battery backup – yes
- Auto Defrost – yes
- Access Portyes – yes
- Remote Alarm Contactsyes – yes
- Dual Refrigerationyes – yes
- Certified Medical Deviceyes – yes
There are no reviews yet.