As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and support you every step of the way.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), helped chart the course for the widespread use of AEDs to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) among professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and HeartStart FR2 AEDs.
HeartStart FR3, is raising the bar for AEDs.
Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on** by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, help make it easier to ensure the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- Standard battery
- SMART Pads III
- User Documentation