- Small, lightweight and highly deployable emergency ventilator
- Designed as a first response ventilator for emergency personnel
- Complete in specifically developed bag to hold the Pneupac VR1, oxygen cylinder and disposable airway devices
- Single control for rapid setting of tidal volume and frequency
- For use in hospital, the VR1 is MRI compatible to 3 Telsa
- Incorporated within the ventilator is a patient demand system which allows synchronised interaction with the patients own breathing efforts in cases of partial respiratory failure
- Airmix Version comprises: O2 supply hose BS5682 probe, Demand and CMV/ Demand – Airmix facility giving 50% and 100% O2, Velcro securing straps, manual, quick reference guide all in carton, fitted with 40cms H2O relief valve.
There are no reviews yet.