A 2 m cable connects the display with the weighing base. Advantage: the display can be set up separately from the base and read from its position on the wall or desk suitable for weighing school children and other healthcare applications. Additional convenience is supplied by the many extra weighing functions: BMI for nutritional conditions, HOLD to keep measurements displayed and TARE for weighing small children held in an adult’s arms. It is suitable for stationary or mobile use thanks to its handle, compact size, low weight and a leveling base for set-up on all types of surfaces.
- Separate display and operating element with infinitely adjustable tilt angle for convenient use.
- Large, easy-to-read _-inch-high LCD figures.
- BMI function to determine nutritional status.
- Capacity – 200 kg
- Graduation – 100 g < 150 kg > 200 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) – 321 x 60 x 356 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD) – 288 x 60 x 278 mm
- Cable length – 2.0 m
- Net Weight – 0.7 sts / 4.5 kg
- Power Supply – Batteries, power adapter optional
There are no reviews yet.