seca mVSA 535 Pulse, seca Sp02, Covidien Genius® 2 ear thermometry, wireless connectivity
The world’s first medical Vital Signs Analyzer with BIA measurement
The multifunctional design of the seca mVSA broadens your medical options and has a wide variety of potential applications due to its compact size. All components are safely and hygienically stored on the device and the Wi-Fi connection expands its operating range. As a network-compatible spot-check monitor, all measurement data can be reliably sent to your EMR system and all seca 360° wireless products can be integrated at the push of a button. Mobile work has never been easier.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 252 x 262 x 278 mm
- Display type: 7″ touchscreen display
- Power supply: Built-in power adapter, internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Medical device class: IIa
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 2.0, seca 360° wireless technology
- Compatible printers: Conventional laser and ink jet printers via the seca analytics 115 PC software
- Blood pressure measurement: Oscillometric method SpO2 measurement: pulse oximetry
- Temperature measurement: With in-ear thermometer or alternatively with your choice of oral/axial or rectal temperature probe
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis: 8-point technology from seca
- Possible to connect to all HID-compatible barcode scanners via USB System compatible with seca 360° wireless measuring systems and scales, seca analytics 115 software
There are no reviews yet.