Includes Software modules for Spirometry, ECG, SpO2, BP, Weight, 6MWT Bronchial Challenge Testing)
12 Lead ECG
- Very low occurrence of lead artefact.
- Interpretation and analysis using the world class University of Glasgow Algorithm, providing detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results
- ECG measurements are captured and transmitted for display in real-time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing. The built-in display provides information on electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status, communication status and digital pacemaker detection.
- Operator controlled selection of a 10-s sample trace, but can capture and store several minutes of 12-lead ECG recording
- Visual Electrode contact indication
- Wireless data transmission (BT range10m)
- Multi-channel and 12-lead overview
- View traces as 1×12, 2×6 or 3×4 plus rhythm strip
- Automatic pacemaker detection
Bronchial Challenge (ATS & Mannitol) Testing
- Pulse Oximetry Software feature allows you to plug an SpO2 sensor directly into the USB port on your COMPACT Expert to deliver accurate and high quality oximetry alongside spirometry.
- Calculates, trends and reports all primary parameters including SpO2/pulse rate.
- Spirometry and pulse oximetry data is automatically or manually integrated using the ATS/ERS 6-minute walk test protocol
- BODE Index Predicts COPD mortality based on FEV₁,6MWT, BMI, MMRC and BORG Scale
- Blood Pressure data can be transferred to the database from the BP device or entered manually.
- Weight data can be transferred to the database from Bluetooth medical weighing scales or entered manually.