The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
- Chestpiece Weight: 87g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3cm
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/ Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable, Single-piece
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: YES
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy/ Anodized Aluminum
- Length (Metric): 69cm
- Net Weight (Metric): 177g
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Paediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3cm
- Warranty: 7 YEARS
There are no reviews yet.