Combining style with functionality, the Amplivox 116 is the ideal manual screening audiometer for primary care, schools and industry. It offers a comprehensive air conduction threshold facility at a very affordable price.
A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible by the threshold retention function. Test results can be displayed and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies. Results can also be printed using the optional designated printer.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the integral display. The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is ideal for both desktop and mobile use. The 116 can also be supplied with the optional battery power function in addition to mains power if required.
- All purpose audiometer for primary care, school and industrial use
- Unique time-saving threshold retention feature.
- Cost effective price
- Totally portable (weighs 720g)
- Hearing level print-outs with optional printer
- Pure, pulsed, continuous and warble tones
- -10 to 100 dBHL intensity range
- Silent operation tone present function
- Optional printer and PC software
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC
- Frequency range (Hz): 125, 250, 500, 750, 1K, 1K5, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 100dBHL (max)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 5dB
- Tone present: Single, pulsed, warble or continuous
- Graphic display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Power (battery): 4 x ‘C’ cell batteries
- Power (mains): 240V ac 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 252 x 170 x 65 high
- Weight: 720 grams
- The Amplivox 116 conforms to the relevant clauses of the following standards.
- Safety: IEC 60601-1
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1
- CE mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive