The Amplivox 170 is a stylish, cost-effective screening audiometer offering both automatic and manual audiometry.
The Amplivox 170 is ideal for occupational health and primary care audiometric requirements. Upon test completion, results can be printed with the optional printer, saved in memory for future use, recorded manually or transferred to a PC installed with Amplivox audibase software for electronic storage and statistical analysis of audiogram results.
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 170, weighs just 710g and is totally portable. It is ideal for both desktop and mobile needs.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the backlit display. The Amplivox 170 is designed and manufactured to conform with the relevant international audiometric and safety standards.
The Amplivox 170 is compatible with all leading occupational health databases to provide electronic data storage and statistical analysis benefits. The audiometer can interface to OPAS, Cohort and Medgate OH databases.
- Low price audiometer offering both automatic and manual audiometry.
- Hearing level print-outs with specified printer
- Results analysis with the optional Audibase software.
- Unique timesaving threshold retention feature.
- Supplied with mains adapter, carry case and patient response switch
- Totally portable (weighs 700g)
- -10 to 100 dBHL intensity range
- Silent operation tone present function
Outputs: Left AC, Right AC
Frequency range (Hz): 125, 250*, 500, 750, 1K, 1K5*, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K*
*may be individually selected for automatic test
Frequency accuracy: <1%
Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 100dBHL (max)
Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
Output level step size: 5dB
Test modes: Automatic / Manual
Internal memory: 12 complete tests
Designated printer: High speed portable thermal printer
- Graphic display: 2 lines of 24 characters
- Power (mains): 100-240V ac 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 270 x 175 x 68 high
- Weight: 710 grams
- The Amplivox 170 conforms to the relevant clauses of the following standards.
- Safety: IEC 60601-1
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1
- CE mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive