When tradition meets modernity.
Building on the solidly proven AT-1 and enhanced with the latest technology, the AT-1 G2 distinguishes itself by its outstanding signal quality and the newest interpretation algorithm. User-friendliness is guaranteed with step-by-step workflow and easy patient data entry. A colour screen and an easy-to clean keyboard complete this intuitive and reliable electrocardiograph.
- Designed with ease-of-use in mind: patient data can be entered at the touch of a button; with a 5” colour display for ECG preview and simplified keyboard, taking an ECG has never been simpler
- Users are guided step by step through the ECG acquisition flow:
1. Real-time signal preview and quality check, with lead reversal detection
2. Post-acquisition review
3. Accept and print or reject ECG
- The high-resolution thermal printer is compatible with roll and z-folded paper, accommodating customer’s preference
- Thanks to very high sampling frequency and a large frequency band, the CARDIOVIT AT-1 G2 provides optimal signal quality for adult and paediatric ECG
- Connectivity via USB is also available for software updates
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes, alligator clips, dust cover and user manual
There are no reviews yet.