Welch Allyn CP150 Interpretive ECG Machine
Simple. Fast. Affordable. Connected.
The easy to use CP150 ECG is perfect for any fast-paced practice, where speed, simplicity and accuracy are all a priority.
The Welch Allyn CP 150 Resting Electrocardiograph (ECG) with optional spirometry combines the best traditional box ECG features like full-size printouts and clinical decision with a simple touchscreen interface, fast one-button operation, and flexible connectivity options to help you keep your staff productive and your tests accurate.
And with the optional spirometry module, the CP 150 even lets you perform two reimbursable tests with just one device. The end result is a device that will help your facility save time, improve workflow, and efficiently manage patient information.
- 12 lead ECG screen preview
- Large colour touch-screen display for easy entry of patient information
- A4 thermal printer for hard copy readings
- Easily share or import results into your electronic patient records using PDF output
- On-screen guidance – helps identify lead connection problems
- Instant power up – ECGs at a moment’s notice
- Easy to clean – reduce cross contamination
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Optional adult and paediatric ‘MEANS’ ECG interpretation
- 8 hours battery operation and 4 hours to charge
- Store up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick
- Supplied complete with patient cable, mains cable, pack of z-fold paper and 100 disposable electrodes
- Free training for practice staff
- 100 Disposable Tab Electrodes (45008-0000) and 10 Adaptors (715006)
- IEC Patient Cable (719654)
- Z-fold Paper (105353)
- Dust Cover (701586)
Shipping Weights & Dimensions
- Height: 48.7 CM
- Width: 56.7 CM
- Depth: 32.2 CM
- Weight: 10.1 KG