Clinispin horizon 842COMBI, 16-Place Microhaematocrit Rotor
The Clinispin horizon 842 series are the most compact of the Performance Series centrifuges offering control over almost every aspect of the units
operation. Save settings in one of ten memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button.
- Electronic Timer with Display – Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/- 1%).
- Electronic Speed Control with Display – Easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF.
- Brushless DC Motor – For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration – Customise the run from start to finish.
- End-Of-Run Audible Indicator – Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator the cycle is complete.
- Variable Speed – Precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500 RPM to the maximum rotor speed in 50 RPM increments.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration – Double-encased motor and unique “stability mount” assure quiet performance and low out-of balance vibration.
- Max. Speed : 842VES: 6500RPM/ 5000 x g, 842STAT: 7000 RPM/ 5700 x g, 842COMBI: 12000 RPM/ 13520 x g
- Max. Capacity: 842VES: 6 x 5ml, 842STAT: 6 x 10ml or 12 x 5ml, 842COMBI: 16 x 2ml
- Timer: 99 minute
- Maintenance free induction motor
- Dimensions (H x W x D):20x28x34cm
- Weight : 10.5kg