The SleepCube Standard Plus
The SleepCube Standard Plusis a fixed pressure CPAP with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature designed for the effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. It is equally suitable for use in the home or hospital and its robust ergonomic design and its small size makes it the ideal travelling companion. As with all SleepCube CPAP’s the optional heated humidifier can be easily connected.
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- Includes SmartFlex which reduces the pressure when the patient is exhaling to aide patient comfort
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Introduction to CPAP therapy and instructional video included
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on bedside table during the night
- CPAP can run from a 12V DC source (not heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Included in every SleepCube is the SmartCode data compliance feature which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
There are no reviews yet.