These roller mixers provide a gentle, but highly efficient, rocking and rolling action. There are four models available, two analogue models with either 6 or 9 rollers, with a fixed speed of 33rpm. Or two more advanced digital models with either 6 or 9 rollers, with digitally controlled speed between 5 and 60 rpm and programmable timer.
Stuart roller mixers feature easy to remove side panels. The side panels provide the user with complete peace of mind that samples will remain on the roller during continuous use. The rollers conveniently detach to accommodate larger vessels and therefore allow the user to mix a wide variety of differently sized tubes and bottles. Recommended for mixing blood samples, viscous substances and liquid-solid suspensions where minimum aeration is required. Units can be used in incubators up to 60°C and humidity up to 80%, or in cold rooms down to 4°C.
- Rocking and rolling action for complete mixing
- Choice of analogue fixed speed or digital variable speed model
- Six or nine roller design with footprint
- Designed for continuous quiet operation
- Removable side panels to keep tubes on the roller
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Speed – 33rpm
- Amplitude – 16mm
- Max Load – 3kg
- Controls – Analogue
- Timer – No
- Roller Size (LxD) – 340x30mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 565x240x110mm
- Net Weight – 5.1kg
There are no reviews yet.