The VacuAide 7305 device is a small and lightweight portable aspirator. It is primarily used for bronchial / oral hygiene, effective airways clearance and helps to control infection.
The VacuAide is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply and is also supplied with a 12V DC in car charger.
The 7305 VacuAide suction unit is available with either a disposable 800ml collection bottle or reusable 1200ml bottle for repeated use. Collection bottles also include an automatic float shut off features to prevent overflow of liquid into the unit.
The VacuAide 7314 and 7305 series are supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended
- Small and lightweight design for ease of portability.
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 80 – 550 mmHg and a flow range of 0 – 27 l/min.
- Is available with either 800ml disposable OR 1200ml reusable bottles.
- Meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standard.
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12v DC in car charger, UK mains lead and carry case.
- 60 min battery life.
- Has a switch mode power supply allowing operation on any AC voltage 100 V – 240 V.
- 2 year warranty on the suction unit, 90 day warranty on the battery.
- Has an integrated bacterial filter.
- There are 4 collection canister systems to choose from; CLASSIC 800ml disposable canister, QSU 800ml disposable canister, 1200ml re-usable canister and a Disposable liner system.
- The 800ml CLASSIC disposable canister configuration is particularly suitable for patients who have a high ambulatory requirements or for use whilst in transport. This canister is single patient use and can be used with both the VacuAide 7305 and VacuAide QSU 7314 series suction units.
- The 800ml QSU disposable canister is single patient use. It is more suited to use in a stationary environment. Suitable for use with the VacuAide 7305 and VacuAide QSU 7314 series suction units.
- The 1200ml reusable canister configuration can be autoclaved for re-use. This canister is multi-patient use and can be used with the VacuAide 7305 series suction units.
- The Disposable Liner System from Flovac can be used with all VacuAide models. The main benefit of the Flovac liner system is increased infection control. The liner system provides effective collection of fluids suctioned in an effective, hygienic and safe way. It enables potentially infected materials to be suctioned, collected, transported, handled and disposed of whilst reducing the risks to the operator / carer.