Laerdal’s LCSU 4 suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
When a patient’s airway is obstructed, every second counts.
Built to last, the Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 combines rugged design with lightweight portability. High performance and low cost, LCSU 4 is the essential tool for every first responder.
No vacuum tube between the canister and the suction pump is necessary – just click-in-place and go. A clean and efficient solution, a used canister can be replaced quickly with a new one when suctioning is completed. The canister is sealed, with an internal filter. The filter automatically stops suction/flow when the canister is full or the filter becomes saturated if the unit tips onto its side during use. Once wet the filter forms a gel which prevents ingress of fluid into the pump.
- One-hand-grip design
- Small and lightweight
- Click-in-place 300 ml canister, no vacuum tube needed
- 800 ml canister option when extra volume is needed
- Disposable canister systems
- Easy to convert between 300 and 800 ml canister version
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
- High efficiency filter kit (for 800 ml solution)
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Latex free
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”
- LED display for use day or night
- Battery level indicator
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- Arrows pointing the vacuum directions
- Wire Stand for stability (for both versions)
- High density carry bags
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
- AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 2 year limited warrenty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
- Multi languange Directions for Use (19 languages)
- High flow / High vacuum
- Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 27 LPM (free flow) typical
- Vacuum – Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
- Vacuum – Range: 50 – 550+ mmHg (6.7 – 73.3 kPa)
- 300 ml canister version: 18.5 cm x 26.2 cm x 8.12 cm (7.3″ x 10.3″ x 3.2″)
- 800 ml canister version: 23.6 cm x 19 cm x 23.6 cm (9.3″ x 7.5″ x 9.3″)
There are no reviews yet.