The DGH6000 Scanmate-A combines the accuracy of DGH’s proven A-Scan alignment algorithm with the processing power, data storage and connectivity advantages of a personal computer. Patient Data can be stored on a local computer or in a centralised network location where it can be accessed by multiple users. Patient records are fully searchable and can be exported in a format that is compatible with EMR/EHR systems.
The IOL Calculator is easy to use and includes modern formulas such as SRK®T, Hoffer® Q, Holladay 1 and Haigis. Lens constants can be optimised automatically based on Post-Operative results. The included Post Refractive Calculator assists the doctor in estimating the true corneal power for patients that have undergone refractive surgery. The DGH6000 provides portability, accuracy and intuitive data management, all for a competitive price.
- Portable USB A Scan
- Contact and Water Immersion modes
- Multiple IOL Formulas including Post-Refractive
- Customisable, Professional Reports
- Centralised storage of Patient Records in a Networked Office environment
- Integrates seamlessly with the DGH8000 B-Scan
- EMR/EHR Compatible