Nonin Medical’s Onyx® Vantage 9590 finger pulse oximeter with PureSAT® technology quickly and accurately captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements – even on patients where motion and low perfusion are a challenge. In fact, Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter brand whose accuracy and performance claims are supported by published peer-reviewed and clinical studies. Accuracy matters and Onyx Vantage provides accurate data for actionable decision making.
The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy in motion and low perfusion, and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs or toes.
- Accurate – Scientifically proven performance in the widest range of patient populations and settings
- Durable – Protects against dropping and water spills; allows for thousands of uses in the most demanding environments
- Efficient – Up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries
- Safe – Built in the USA with lead-free and latex-free construction
- Versatile – One unit works on the widest range of patients from pediatric to larger adult patients.
- Warranted – Industry leading 5-year ‘drop inclusive’ warranty
- Available in four colors – Black, blue, red and purple
- Cost Efficient – Proven accuracy, quality and durability make the Onyx
- Vantage a smart purchase
Free UK Mainland Delivery