- The DGH 55 Pachmate is the ultimate in portable pachymetry
- Only 6.9 inches long and 3.6 ounces in weight
- The Pachmate is a handheld pachymeter that gives accurate reliable corneal thickness measurements
- Easily fits in a lab coat or shirt pocket.
- Strong and durable pachymeter
- Every Pachmate will rapidly store and recall up to 25 measurements bilaterally
- The display shows a running average and the standard deviation in microns
- Can be permanently configured to meet the operator’s requirements
- Audible feedback indicates both valid measurements and the completion of each measurement group
- Standard: 200 to 1100 microns
- Flap option: 95 to 110 microns
- Accuracy + – 5 microns
- Resolution 1 micron
- Power source Two AAA batteries
There are no reviews yet.