The five section design provides added comfort for patients lying on their front, as the therapist can lower the arm sections to a more comfortable and natural position.
The couch comes with many features as standard including a breathing hole and gas assisted head & foot rests.
- Height adjustable arm rests
- 260kg capacity on electric 5 Section plinth
- Gas spring assisted head & foot rest sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Breathing hole
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted tilting seat (postural drainage versions)
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Available Options & Accessories:
- Paper Roll Holder
- Foot Switch (electric versions only)
- Foot Protection Cover
- Clean Edge Base Cover (electric versions only)
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.