The EL10 LED examination light distinguishes itself through an absolutely homogeneous field of light. The light intensity can be regulated continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux. The spot size can be adjusted in a diameter between 8.5 and 14 cm to suit any situation.
Both at a working distance of 30 cm. Controls with ergonomic grip allow for intuitive and fast adjustment of brightness and spot size. The compact illumination head (? approx. 60 mm) allows an almost coaxial illumination, particularly in difficult application situations. Bright and homogeneous.
Perfect illumination in every examination situation. LED in HQ. 10 Watt high performance LED with authentic colour rendering (Colour temperature typ. 3,000 Kelvin, CRI > 85). 3 different mounting options. Wall mounting, clamp for table-top mounting or on a wheeled stand.
Solid construction. Reliable operation and illumination power for many years. Hygiene. Easy and efficient cleaning and disinfection. Coiled goose neck. Easy and intuitive adjustment. An electrical control system monitors all functions and guarantees safety.
- Choice of Mobile, Wall or Universal Mountings
- 20 Watt Halogen examination lamp with built-in thermal filter – reduces increase in temperature
- Bright and homogeneous. Perfect illumination in every examination situation
- LED in HQ. 10 Watt high performance LED with authentic colour rendering (Colour temperature typ. 3,000 Kelvin, CRI > 85)
- 3 different mounting options. Wall mounting, clamp for table-top mounting or on a wheeled stand
- Solid construction. Reliable operation safety and illumination power for many years
- Hygiene. Easy and efficient cleaning and disinfection
- Coiled goose neck. Easy and intuitive adjustment
- An electrical control system monitors all functions and guarantees safety
To be able to discern even the slightest abnormalities, it is necessary to properly illuminate the object being examined. It?s not a question of utilizing the brightest
LED available, but utilizing the right LED and combining it with the optical system of the instrument to achieve the optimum brightness for the examination. This is
guaranteed with all of our HEINE LEDHQ instruments.
A precision optical system with three specially aligned lenses produces an absolutely homogeneous and sharply focused field of illumination.
In order to obtain an authentic colour temperature, we hand select every 10 Watt high performance LED. This effort enables us to guarantee that each EL 10 LED produces the same light pattern. Colour Rendering Index > 85. Result: Red is red, blue is blue.
A heat conducting foil and an aluminium heat sink conduct the heat away from the LED and thereby guarantee a consistent luminosity and performance throughout the LEDs? lifetime.
At HEINE our philosophy is to provide the very highest quality products, which translates to the best value for our customers. That?s why our LEDs have a virtually unlimited working life and deliver the same performance from the date of production throughout their lifetime (up to 30,000 hours).