Diagnostic instruments located at your fingertips in a space-saving design.
Everything in its right place, ready to use: No more tiresome searches for instruments, or manual charging necessary.
- Exact light conditions and true colour rendering due to continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 %.
- Optimised workflow and energy saving due to Ready to use function. With the HEINE EN 200 the handle switches on and off automatically when taken off or returned to the unit. Set your brightness level once and it stays there every time you use your instrument.
- Flat, space-saving housing without any openings (no mechanical switch) allows optimal hygienic reprocessing.
- No unauthorized instrument head removal due to anti-theft mechanism.
- Connectivity Ready. The device has an USB interface in order to connect modules such as the HEINE EN 200 BP.
- Spiral cord with a length of up to 3.50 m.
- Excellent energy efficiency – With an XHL instrument, typically 58 % less power consumption compared to its predecessor EN 100
- Soft Start Technology – protects bulbs in the critical switch-on phase (prevents current surge) and prolongs bulb life.
- Simultaneous use of handles possible due to galvanic separation.
BETA F.O. Otoscopes
BETA F.O. Ophthalmoscopes