with Blood Pressure, Nellcor Sp02, Braun Pro 4000 Thermometer, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope and Macroview Otoscope.
The Connex® Integrated Wall System combines the advanced spot check and monitoring capabilities of the Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor with
the Welch Allyn Integrated Diagnostic System, which includes a Macroview Otoscope and Coaxial ophthalmoscope – allowing clinicians to take accurate
patient vital signs as well as perform basic diagnostic exams.
By combining vital-signs and physical assessment tools in one place, it speeds patient flow and eliminates frustrating searches for equipment.
This easy-to-use system features a large, intuitive, colour touchscreen that can help with patient communications. And since the system is compact, wall
mounted, and comes with a cord management system, you save valuable floor space and reduce those tangled, hanging cords.
- SureBP—15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 ear thermometry
- Nellcor® pulse oximetry (optional)
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Large colour touchscreen display simplifies training and operation
- Descriptive error messages for easy troubleshooting
- Fully customisable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.5 V handles
- Coaxial Ophtalmoscope head
- MacroView Otoscope head
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser