The model with aluminium alloy construction and precision valve.
GAMMA G7 is unique in its advanced construction, utilizing a 2-Component Housing made of aluminium alloy and advanced thermoplastics (Polyamide /TP-Elastomer), producing a shockproof and modern design.
Combines all the design and quality features of the GAMMA G5, except:
- Upper Housing made of aluminium alloy and advanced thermoplastics (Polyamide / TP-Elastomer) with a shock-absorbing ring to protect indicator and glass.
- Lower Housing is molded in 2-component thermoplastic (Polyamide / TP-Elastomer) with the addition of a shock-absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, Adjustable Spoon: For both right- or left-handed operation.
- 10 Year Warranty*.
* The GAMMA G7 is warranted against defects in manufacture and workmanship.
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer.
- Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter.
- Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale.
- 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator.
- Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb.
- 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff. Exclusive air-release valve.
- Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability.
- A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator andglass.
- Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable. Adjustable spoon (plastic).
- For both right or left-handed operation.
- Shockproof double-walled construction with unique manometerprotection.
- The robust double-walled construction with a unique triple manometer mount gives ideal protection against shocks, comfortably exceeding both the European EN1060 and the American SP9 tests.
AIR PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Single-tube construction with an innovative air pressure distribution system.
- The valve construction provides ideal air pressure conditions to absorb pressure peaks in the air flow to the manometer during inflation. This advantage was only possible until now with twin-tube systems.
There are no reviews yet.