Heine Gamma GP Sphygmomanometer with Adult Cuff. Standard Instrument with Push-Button Valve.
Equipped with an innovative, absolutely reliable and easy-to-operate push-button valve, the new GAMMA GP combines all the design and quality features of the tried and proven GAMMA G5.
- I nnovative Push-Button Valve. Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free. Easy to operate by both left- and righthanded users.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
* The GAMMA GP is warranted against defects in manufacture and workmanship.
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer.
- Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter.
- Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale.
- 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator.
- Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb.
- 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff. Exclusive air-release valve.
- Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability.
- A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator andglass.
- Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable. Adjustable spoon (plastic).
- For both right or left-handed operation.
- Shockproof double-walled construction with unique manometerprotection.
- The robust double-walled construction with a unique triple manometer mount gives ideal protection against shocks, comfortably exceeding both the European EN1060 and the American SP9 tests.
AIR PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Single-tube construction with an innovative air pressure distribution system.
- The valve construction provides ideal air pressure conditions to absorb pressure peaks in the air flow to the manometer during inflation. This advantage was only possible until now with twin-tube systems.