The spectacle-mounted indirect Ophthalmoscope to suit any pupil size. Two separate controls for selecting the ideal setting of parallax and convergence guarantee completely illuminated stereo views in pupils up to 2 mm, as well as viewing in the periphery. The illumination beam can be adjusted by ?3? to eliminate reflexes.
- Extremely light, 110 g without frame. Light and comfortable
- LED in HQ ? the new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for each individual examination situation
- Lightweight frame. High tensile carbon fiber construction is lightweight and has excellent stability.
- Illumination beam adjustable ? 3?. Eliminates reflexes
- Integrated red-free filter. Improves contrast
- Detachable blue and yellow filters.
- Large and small apertures
- Dust proof. Maintenance-free
- PD selection from 47 to 72 mm. Suits any user
- Optics on swivel mount. Unrestricted view
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses
- NEW: Power Source mPack mini ? compact and light power source with USB charging option. With a weight of just 95 g and dimensions of 44 x 23 x 101 mm, this mobile power source is now approx. 70 % smaller and lighter than its predecessor. Typ. 11 hours in continuous operation at maximum power.
SIGMA 250 Kit Comprises:
- SIGMA 250
- mPack LL with plug-in transformer
- Scleral Depressor Small
- Scleral Depressor Large
- A.R. 20 D Ophthalmology Lens
- Teaching Mirror
- Blue and Yellow Filters
- mPack mini Belt Clip
- Cleaning Fluid
- Carrying Gase
There are no reviews yet.