The new HemoCue® Hb 201+ system is a smaller analyser witch will give you more flexibility and mobility to use the system anytime, anywhere.
- System – The HemoCue® Hb 201+ system consists of two parts: a disposable microcuvette containing dry reagent and a factory calibrated analyser. To ensure accuracy and precision of the system, neither part can be replaced by another brand.
- Method – A modification of Vanzeth’s reagents which yield an azidmethemoglobin reaction within one minute. The method correlates very well with the international reference method for hemoglobindetermination (ICSH).
- Photometer – Dual wavelength measuring method, 570 nm for haemoglobin measurement and 880 nm for turbidity compensation. Data storage of up to 600 results together with date and time.
- Sample Material – 10 μL of capillary, venous or arterial blood.
- Results – Displayed within 15 – 60 seconds depending on the haemoglobin concentration. Measurement g/L.
- Quality Control – The HemoCue® Hb 201+ has an internal elevtronic selftest. Every time the photometer is turned on, it will automatically verify the performance of the optronic unit. This test is performed every second hour if the photometer is on. If quality control checks are required for regulatory reasons they should be performed using liquid controls recommended by HemoCue®.
Free Training Available when Purchased
There are no reviews yet.