QBC STAR™ POC Haematology System is the simplest solution for patient side testing. An innovative approach employing dry haematology reagents instead of the bulky reagents utilised by other methods. A revolution in patient care – easier, more efficient and virtually problem-free.
- Exceptional ease of use, with a one step, one button operation
- User calibartion is not required and routine maintenance is unnecessary
- The patented QBC technology makes CBC testing fast and simple. With one tube for collection and analysis the QBC STAR™ can offer great timesaving advantages
- Measures the clinically significant paramaters most requested by physicians:
White Blood Cell Count
- 7 minutes to perform a CBC test
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications including: Military medicine – field hospitals, submarines, surface ships, Oil and gas rigs, Mining communities. Emergency rooms, Small laboratories, Paediatric applications, POC settings, Remote healthcare centres, GP practices, Cruise ships, Rural settings, Embassies and Outreach clinics (HERE YOU CAN SELECT THOSE APPLICATIONS MOST SUITED TO YOUR CUSTOMER RANGE)
There are no reviews yet.