HemoCue® HbA1c 501 is a fully automated point-ofcare system that’s not only easy to use, but every element – from its size to the storing and handling of cartridges – is thought through to be ideally suited for how you work.
Rigorously tested according to HemoCue® principles, and with automatic checks and calibrations built into the system, you can count on getting the right answer at the right time – every time.
So you won’t miss a beat in caring for your patients.
- Only a few simple steps with clear instructions onscreen
- All-in-one, individually packaged cartridge kits
- Interference-free method unaffected by Hb variants
- IFCC and NGSP certified
- Precise, fixed calibration by factoryAutomatic cartridge calibration
- Barcode reader for patient and operator ID available
- Sample type: Capillary whole blood, Venous blood with anticoagulant
- Sample volume: 4 μL
- Measuring range: 20 – 130 mmol/mol (IFCC), 4.0 – 14.0 % (NGSP)
- Reading time: 5 minutes
- Memory capacity: 200 test results
- Operating temp.: 17 – 32 °C (63 – 90 °F)
- Storage temp.: 10 – 35 °C (50 – 95 °F)
- Relative humidity range: 10 % – 90 %
- LCD TFT-LCD: (320 × 240)
- Dimensions: 198 × 217 × 136 millimeters
- Weight: 1600 g
- Power source: 9 V DC / 1.5 A
- Connections: DC 9 V adaptor port, USB port, Barcode Scanner port, Thermal Printer port & PC Connection Port (RS232)
Free Training Available when Purchased
There are no reviews yet.