Designed for patient comfort and easy access for the phlebotomist, this variable height chair comes with two fully adjustable armrests and split legs.
This chair can also be used as a 3 section examination couch.
- 260kg safe working load (electric)
- Fully adjustable ergonomic padded arm supports
- Split legs with telescopic foot supports
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Seat height 46-91cm
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Available Options & Accessories:
- Breathing Hole
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Electric backrest
- Tilting Seat for Trendellenburg
- Other standard accessories
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.