Medi-Plinth?s Single Column Medical Chair, electrically operated column chair offering all of the functionality of traditional examination chairs, whilst including new premium features, such as its compact size and base cover for ease of cleaning.
The column medical chair is available in a number of different configurations that can be customised to the exact needs of the clinician. Configurations include plaster treatment tables, phlebotomy arms, swing down armrests, a tilting seat (electric versions only) and there are many other available accessories.
- 190kg safe working load for electric version
- This compact design is very favourable when space is limited
- Electric backrest and gas foot rest as standard
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on Couch Frame & 3 Years on moving parts
- Dimensions: 175 x 64 x 46?86cm
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.