seca 657 Electronic platform scales with innovative memory function
The especially large platform of the seca 657 makes it possible to weigh patients on all commonly used stretchers.
Patients can also be weighed while sitting in wheelchairs or on chairs. A unique characteristic of the seca 657 is the new memory function. This practical feature helps to lighten the workload especially in the emergency unit: first the total weight of the patient and stretcher or wheelchair is determined. The stretcher or wheelchair is then weighed separately and the net weight of the patient appears automatically on the display. A cable remote display with easy-to-read LCD figures is included in delivery. This display is operated intuitively and is equipped with many additional functions. With the pre-TARE function, the extra weight of a stretcher or wheelchair can be deducted directly from the total weight during the weighing process. With the BMI function, the nutritional condition of the patient can be determined. With the practical castors and integrated handles, the seca 657 is also transportable for use in various locations.
- Especially spacious platform for all common roll-in systems.
- Stable construction with very high capacity.
- Transportable due to castors and integrated handles.
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 46,2 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 893 x 87 x 1.655 mm
- Functions: damping / HOLD / BMI / Mechanical overload protection / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE