It is good when one is physically fit and mobile. But unfortunately not everyone is: many people find it increasingly more difficult to walk and stand when they get old. Many suffer from metabolic illnesses such as diabetes and often suffer from overweight as a result.
Old and young alike suffer injuries such as, for example, a broken bone; women are strongly impeded in the last months of a pregnancy. Hospitals, surgeries, rehabilitation centres as well as geriatrics and nursing homes must be prepared for all these handicaps. And they are – with the wheelchair scale seca 677.
- Stable, functional and mobile: thanks to its large platform and robust handrail
- Patients can be weighed sitting in a wheelchair or on a chair
- The handrail provides valuable support for people who are fragile or can only walk with great difficulty
- The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures that the seca 677 stands safely even when folded
- The handrail also serves as handle when the scales are folded allowing the scales to be moved around or stowed away effortlessly and quickly on its smooth running transport castors
- Simple and user-friendly with the clearly designed, intuitively operable, hip level display
- Functions: Pre-TARE, TARE, HOLD, BMI
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 951 x 1107 x 965 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD): 800 x 51 x 965 mm
- Weight: 34.5 kg
- Optional: RS232 interface seca 460
- RS232 Version Avalable.
Functions and Properties
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- Two ramps
- Transport castors