Electronic weighing and measuring station with automatic BMI calculation
With the electronic weighing and measuring station seca 763, both the weight and height of a patient can be ascertained in just one step. After weighing and measuring, both values are indicated on two LCDs integrated into the display panel. On the basis of these values, the seca 763, at the touch of a button, automatically calculates the BMI of the user. This value provides information on the general nutritional condition of the user on the basis of the recognised WHO standard. With its capacity of 250 kg, its low platform and very robust design, the weighing and measuring station is particularly suitable for heavy users.
- Scale with integrated digital measuring rod.
- Determines weight, height and BMI in one single process.
- Large and clear LCD figures for easy-to-read results.
- High capacity of 550 lbs.
- Low-level platform with slip resistant base and anti-tip column design.
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 250 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
- Measuring range measuring rod: 43-79 inch / 110-200 cm
- Graduation measuring rod: 0.05 inch / 1 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.2 x 84.6 x 27.2 inch / 360 x 2,150 x 690 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD): 13.2 x 3.1 x 13.6 inch / 335 x 80 x 345 mm
- Display height: 52.0 inch / 1,320 mm
- Net Weight: 36.8 lbs / 16.7 kg
- Power Supply: Power adapter