seca mVSA 535 NIBP, Pulse, seca Sp02, Covidien Genius® 2 ear thermometry, wireless connectivity, BIA for body fat, visceral fat, segmental muscle mass, body water, extracellular water, phase angle
The world’s first medical Vital Signs Analyzer with BIA measurement
The multifunctional design of the seca mVSA broadens your medical options and has a wide variety of potential applications due to its compact size. All components are safely and hygienically stored on the device and the Wi-Fi connection expands its operating range. As a network-compatible spot-check monitor, all measurement data can be reliably sent to your EMR system and all seca 360° wireless products can be integrated at the push of a button. Mobile work has never been easier.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 252 x 262 x 278 mm
- Display type: 7″ touchscreen display
- Power supply: Built-in power adapter, internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Medical device class: IIa
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 2.0, seca 360° wireless technology
- Compatible printers: Conventional laser and ink jet printers via the seca analytics 115 PC software
- Blood pressure measurement: Oscillometric method SpO2 measurement: pulse oximetry
- Temperature measurement: With in-ear thermometer or alternatively with your choice of oral/axial or rectal temperature probe
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis: 8-point technology from seca
- Possible to connect to all HID-compatible barcode scanners via USB System compatible with seca 360° wireless measuring systems and scales, seca analytics 115 software
There are no reviews yet.