Medi-Plinths newly developed 7 section provides optimum functionality and easy positioning for a number of physiotherapy procedures. The 7 section incorporates Medi-Plinth?s tried and tested lift system in conjunction with a number of clever and in-novative manipulation orientations, providing a stable platform from which clinicians can work.
The 7 Section?s ultra low entry height at just 46cm provides easy wheelchair transfers, and creates a sturdy base for patients to comfortably position themselves on the plinth. The maximum working height of the plinth is 87cm. Superb clinician access can be achieved by use of the drop down pads.
The 7 section?s versatile design allows for it to be used in multiple positions including a seated configuration for patient consultation. The head, back, and mid section of the plinth are gas assisted enabling the clinician multiple positions for postural drainage and spinal manipulation. With the plinth fully tilted, a 22? head down position is achievable.
The plinth also has a number of benefits for massage therapy. The adjustable head section with breathing hole and adjustable arm rests provides the clinician clear access to the head, upper back and neck.
Features and Benefits:
- Breathing hole fitted as standard
- Electric main lift
- Gas assisted foot, head, and mid section
- Drop down arm and shoulder rests allowing the clinician greater access to patient
- Breaking centre section allows for postural drainage and spinal manipulation
- Can be used for massage therapy
- MRSA Resistant, anti bacterial and fire retardant upholstery
- Height adjustable arm rests
- Retractable rubber castors
- Safe Working Load of 260 Kg
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- Dimensions: L 199cm W 64cm H 46-84cm
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Paper Roll Holder
- Footswitch Control
- Detachable Head Rest
- Linked Castor Base
- Electric Central Section
- All-Round Adjustable Height Bar
- Clean Edge Base Cover