- The trainer contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, esophagus and inflatable lungs and stomach
- Anatomical landmarks include the sternum, ribcage, and substernal notch
- Additional features include oral and nasal airways for intubation, bag valve mask ventilation, delivery of supplemental oxygen, palpation of carotid pulse, ABC assessment, separate right and left lungs, auscultation of air movement, chest compressions and precordial thump, jaw thrust, IV sites in hand and arm for venipuncture, intramuscular injection site, blood pressure cuff placement, and rhythm recognition featuring 17 rhythms, both adult and paediatric
- Use with manual, semi-automatic and automatic defibrillators (A.E.D.)
- Package includes ECG rhythm generator, CPR head and intubation head and soft carry bag
There are no reviews yet.