Medi-Plinth is pleased to present the *NEW* single column medical chair. This electrically operated column chair offers all of the functionality of traditional examination chairs, but includes benefits such as its compact size, base cover for ease of cleaning, and elegant style.
- 190Kg safe working load for electric version
- Dimensions: L 175cm W 64cm H 46-86cm
- Compact design is favourable when space is limited
- Gas assisted adjustable back and foot section
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back and foot section
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all
- Moving Parts
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75cm)
- Electric Backrest, Tilting Seat, and Motorised Foot Section
- Footswitch Control
- Choice of Arm Rests including:-
Swing Down (shown)
Plaster Treatment Tables/Phlebotomy Arms-Arm
Loops/Padded Arm Rests
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Please be aware that the images displayed are an example of what you can have with added accessories.
The column medical chair is available in a number of different configurations that can be customised to the exact needs of the clinician.
Configurations include plaster treatment tables, phlebotomy arms, swing down armrests, split legs (manual or electrically operated), a tilting seat (electric only) and many other accessories.
This modern/ minimalistic space saving chair is perfect for rooms with limited space. This versatile product can be used in conjunction with many accessories to further aid the requirements of the clinician.
There are no reviews yet.