Its unique and innovative design makes this chair the only option for specialist treatments such as minor surgery or plaster application. The ABS plastic side tables provide a smooth, stable and easily cleaned surface to work on. These can be dropped down out of the way, with a quick release mechanism when not required. The tables can also be removed.
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back & foot section
- 2 x Quick release plaster treatment tables
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Available Options & Accessories:
- Breathing Hole
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Electric backrest
- Transportation Castors
- Battery Operation System
- Clean Edge Base Cover
- Tilting Seat for Trendelenburg
- Other Standard Accessories
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.