Introducing the Sonicaid SR2 Digital Doppler, Rate and Trace display Doppler with a fixed 2 MHz waterproof probe. This high sensitivity handheld digital doppler is intended for general purpose screening of the FHR at all stages of pregnancy from as early as 8-10 weeks, right through to labour.
- Large FHR numeric or trace modes – Offers enhanced FHR screening with high visibility backlit colour screen with “BIG” numbers & “TRACE” display view
- Improved Audio – Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction and gel filter
- Trace & Sound Storage – Store and playback patient tests
- Connectivity & Communications – Via USB to software package
- Improved Performance – Specially designed high performance probes
- Rechargeable – Reduced running costs
- 3 Year Warranty
All Huntleigh Fetal Dopplers include a free Sonicaid Dilatation Guide. – This Dilatation Guide will help healthcare staff track how a woman’s labor is progressing. The chart ranges from 1-10cm.